Two of the most important factors when It comes to a good exterior home remodel are lighting and landscaping. While they seem like minor details compared to a new roof or repainted exterior, the right lights and greenery can go a long way. There area number of ways to illuminate your property, including lining pathways with lights, using track lighting or even installing a light next to your front door. These will ensure your property is visible to guest and visitors at any time of the day.
Landscaping is another crucial component of a successful exterior design. Greenery can help make a property look more homey and inviting. Incorporating unique materials like rocks, artificial turf, wood chips, and cement is one way to keep maintenance costs and upkeep low.
Exterior Renovations with the Best ROI ( Return on Investment)
- Exterior Paint: a fresh paint job can make a big impact on your property. According to Home Again, the average ROI on a fresh coat of exterior paint is about 43%.
- New Siding: instead of a new paint job, it may be a good idea to replace the siding on your home all together.
- Outdoor Kitchens: Outdoor kitchens or patio areas are becoming increasingly popular among buyers, making this a top project for property owners looking to boost their ROI. We use durable materials in order to make these new installations withstand the test of time.
- Replace Garage Doors: while this change may seem small, replacing the garage door on a property can have a high ROI.
- Fire Pits: Installing an outdoor fire pit can do wonders for your property. Adding a fire pit can make the overall property more desirable.
- Even a simple exterior home remodel can give your property a much needed boost.
- the home exterior remodel cost will vary from project to project, but there are options for every budget.